6 Essential Things You Need To Know About Cloud Native.
If you’re not familiar with the term “Cloud Native”, it simply refers to applications or services that are designed to run in a cloud environment. Cloud Native applications are typically SaaS (Software as a Service) applications that have many advantages over traditional on-premise software.
Some of the biggest advantages of Cloud Native applications are that they can be deployed much faster, they’re more scalable, and they’re more resilient. That’s because Cloud Native applications are designed to take advantage of the inherent benefits of the cloud: elasticity, agility, and scalability.
Many companies are now adopting a Cloud Native strategy for their application development and deployment. By doing so, they are able to reap all of the benefits of the cloud and avoid many of the traditional pitfalls associated with on-premise software.
If you’re looking to get started with Cloud Native, or if you’re just curious about what it’s all about, here are 6 essential things you need to know:
1. SaaS is the key to success in the cloud.
2. The cloud enables true scalability.
3. Cloud Native applications are designed for fault tolerance.
4. Agility is a core benefit of Cloud Native applications.
5. The cloud provides unprecedented levels of security.
6. Cloud Native is the future of application development and deployment.
So there you have it: 6 essential things you need to know about Cloud Native. By understanding these key concepts, you’ll be well on your way to success with your Cloud Native application development and deployment.